Wow!

I am amazed by all of the support, love, cheering, and good wishes from all of you!! We are so blessed to have so many people who will walk this journey alongside us!!! I woke up this morning to see that overnight Laina's FSP account was at $340!!!! Wow, wow, and wow! Thank you to whoever donated! Adoption is expensive and that prevents a lot of people from committing to adopt a child....nobody has an extra $25,000 laying around....but God is bigger than money and He will move the mountain!

I'm working on a post with some questions some of you have about Laina and this adoption...if you have any questions please leave them in the comments and I'll be sure to add them to the list :)

Thanks again!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Sarah! I've been following you guys ever since you were in country with Zoya, and now - look at her, a big sister! Laina Hope is going to be such a blessed little girl...oh wow.

    Praying with love from North Carolina,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that you had sent the birthparents a letter. Is this different from Zoyas adoption or you were just fortunate enough to contact them? Also is she ok, health wise? I see the ng tube. Is she 2 months old or is that when the picture was taken and one more...how old will she be when you finally bring her home? Im so excited for you...and a bit jealous! Be blessed

    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I am so happy for you guys!! Yay!!
    I was wondering also about the tube, but would understand if you wanted to keep her health needs private!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one question: Is her Ukrainian name Laina (which is a lovely name) or is it Olena or something similar to that? And do you intend to keep her Ukrainian name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. Found you through Carrington's. Zoya is so beautiful and looks like so much fun! Congrats to you all on the new addition. Looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment