Mila's surgery is *tentatively* scheduled for Monday, December 19th, just two weeks away. I say tentatively, because we are waiting on her records to be sent to a pulmonary hypertension specialist in Philadelphia. Depending on his opinion, we may or may not proceed with the surgery as planned in Pittsburgh on the 19th. If we proceed with the surgery, we will be spending Christmas in the hospital. Perfect timing for Mila's new beginning. Please keep praying that Mila would continue to stay healthy, that we, along with the medical team, would make the best decisions for Mila, and that peace would surround us through this difficult time.
Shawn took these pictures with his cell phone last week, and then today.