Free bird!

On our way home again! Thanks for your prayers!!

Comments

  1. I've got a joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart! Mila's picture is THE sweetest thing I've ever seen. Praise God!
    With continued prayers,
    Mary/Atlanta,GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful happy girl!!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! I love her flower hat (or headband? can't tell in this pic).

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila you are so stylin with that cute headband! I love your smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Doing a Mila "Crazy Legs" Happy Dance!!!!!
    You go sweet Mila!!!
    Sunnie in NC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I'm sure you are all so glad to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an ADORABLE photo of sweet Mila-bean! Thank you Lord for your healing so that Mila can go home with her family where she belongs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot stand how cute her chubby little face is. So glad you're headed home!

    Kim
    TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise God this morning! His steadfast love endures forever :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray hooray hooray! Praying for good sleep tonight for all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad she's doing better !! You'll be chasing her around the house in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! I was so glad to hear this earlier!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for Mila! So thankful she's well enough to go home! We'll continue our prayers for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Rachel, I'm already a member because we brought Zoya home almost 2 years ago!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Rachel, I'm already a member because we brought Zoya home almost 2 years ago!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment