Sofia!!!!

Sofia found out quickly that Mya likes to play ball! 

Here doggy, doggy......I'm not really going to give you the ball! 
This is funny, Mama! 
Yummy plastic lettuce! 

I can share, it's not that great, really! 
One of my favorite pictures of her so far! 




cabbage patch babies

Sofia gets the first hit in....

Mila tries to play nice....

Sofia goes for another grab.....

And then the stare down....who will make the next move? 

Mila it is.....with a smile of course!!!! 

Can't get Sofia down....Mila looks like she's plotting.....
Aaaannnnd.....we missed the winning shot....but you can guess what happened here :)
P.S. No babies were harmed in the battle of flying arms! 

She is so physically strong it is crazy! 

Boom! Down goes the baby! 

Look what I can do Mom! 



My favorite Sofia picture of all time earned a spot of it's own in the post below....check it out if you haven't seen it! I'm working on an update of our past week together....has it only been a week? WOW! 

Comments

  1. Oh Boy Sofia is going to be on the move in no time. Look at her go. Somehow I think that Mila can definitely hold her own with her newest sister with the sweetest smile in the world on her face as she does it. hahahaha They are going to be best buds just wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute are they together?!!!! It doesn't help that you have already managed to get them several outfits that match. That Cabbage Patch shot had me saying awww out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so cute I would just love to pick them up and hug them! Sofia seems to making herslf right at home with you and her sisters! And the dog! Hope she gets over her tummy problems when she stops taking the antibiotics--I symphasize with her there! Looks like you will be plenty busy with the three of them! Steffi





    ReplyDelete
  4. they all are so cute. sofia just fits right into the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family, your girls are so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never commented but have read your blog for a long time. I love reading about and seeing pictures of your beautiful girls, they are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mila's face looking all innocent in the last picture of the arm wars is hysterical! just too too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS!!! You have the most beautiful, JOYful, babies!!! They are all adorable in their own ways, that is for sure! (I'm in love with Sofia's curls!) and put all together, wow! You are blessed, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment